Total Pageviews

Friday, May 15, 2009

The Mike Diaries #1

Tonight...9:10pm...

Mike comes over to Poner and bothers me, Hezz, Cait, and Chris Yap...

He asks what we're doing, when we were at the house today and yesterday...He knows our names and what cars we drive. He remembers the times we were at the house and who was with us. He told us tonight that his windows are open until midnight and to just yell 'mike' if we need anything.

I. hate. Mike.

Mike is our neighbor who lives in the log cabin with the totem poles next door. He is mentally challenged somehow, but remembers EVERYTHING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED in the history of the world. He tried to say hi to me yesterday and I said a quick 'hi' and got right in my car as he was walking over to me. Then tonight, he brought up the fact that there was someone here that didn't really say hi to him and that they had a bunch of people with them and he wanted to know who they were. Ya, that was me with my sister and Bry and Laura. Awesome.

Also, he knows when we are moving in for sure. He goes 'now ya'll are gonna move in Wednesday right?'. Forget that.

Mike Rule 1: Don't ever let Mike in the house.
Mike Rule 2: No one is allowed to be alone at Poner at night.
Mike Rule 3: Don't tell him any crucial info.


This is the beginning of the Mike Diaries...

1 comment:

.chelsea. said...

oh mmmmmmy gossh.
this is terrible, but i love it and i can't wait for more. deb your life is ridiculous. you get rid of one crazy and another shows up in full force.