Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I hope my kids have someone to look up to like Kelly...

Kelly Clarkson doesn't care what you - or the gossip blogs, for that matter - think about her appearance. In fact, Clarkson doesn't even have time to worry about it, as she's too busy making music and touring to even get online.

"I'm rarely on the Internet. I blog every once in a while 'cause my fans will yell at me if I don't," she told MTV News. "I check my e-mail on my phone ... I'm never really on the Internet."

She admits that although she is more offended when people criticize her music, she has caught a glimpse of what people have said about her looks and she admits that it does hurt. "I mean, I'm a person, so obviously it hurts you at some point on some level - but I think I've been this girl since I was on 'Idol.' I'm the same person," she said. "I ain't gonna change. It's apples and oranges. Some people like it, some people don't."

She added that she prefers to read books instead of gossip blogs and says that after seven years in the industry, she isn't ready to change. "I mean, I've never been that girl and I've been in the industry for seven years, so obviously everybody doesn't do it," she said. "I just think it's blown up - I think it's become a world of its own. It's a different thing and the industry is changing."



THIS. is why she is the best singer/role model/celebrity there is.


she should be my best friend. I don't know what's taking her so long.

2 comments:

heather o. said...

honestly kelly. get with it. kc&db<3foreverrrr.

Little D said...

you are so silly. i love how much you love kelly!