Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

end times are near.

Stayed up til 6am Sunday to finish a unit of lesson plans. Now I get to redo it because it wasn't integrated and had no theme. Oh, I'm sorry, maybe professors should put that somewhere for me to read next time.

This would anger many, but I feel numb because I'm so overwhelmed. At this point I am just not turning in things that are not worth that many points and hoping for a decent grade.

It doesn't help that we are going to a taping of Ellen on Thursday and then my sister will be here afterwards, and then I have to take the CSET!!!!!!!!! tuekwhdnvhgeuaielaekdskaaks.

Oh, and THEN it's finals week. OH and my good friend Jess is visiting for a few days and we have a few plans already. Which I'm excited about, but also freaking out because I don't see how I have free time.

How am I supposed to even THINK about moving out/moving in?

Then my mom calls and says that I lied about what I was doing so I could avoid coming home for Mother's day. Because I thought Mother's day was this coming weekend, instead of last weekend, she thinks I'm a liar because I told her I had my CSET to take, and it turns out I was at a concert instead. newsflash: I WOULDN'T HAVE COME ANYWAY, even if I didn't go to the concert, there were still other things happening. Good to know I'm the lying type. And that it was clearly the 'worst mother's day ever' because of this. I thought I was just following her certificate of independence she sent me. She wanted to discuss my sister yesterday and I told her 'sorry I'm not allowed'.

and I swear, to top it off, I am now listening to my roommate LECTURE me on American Idol and all this crap which she knows nothing about. Rule: don't ever discuss Kelly's history on American Idol when you haven't seen it. Rule 2, you aren't allowed to make comments after hearing 2 seconds of a song and NOT THE WHOLE thing. Also, I'm not listening to you when you NEVER listen to me because your damn headphones are in your ears 95% of the time.

That's it. I'm sorry if I bite you in the next few days. Not that anyone reads this (besides Maddie, who I don't even have time to talk to anymore).

I swear I'm fine. Just get me to Thursday for now. Then I can worry about the CSET.

Ps, got the 2nd interview for campus safety. I interview with 'the chief' on Friday. I hope I am not cranky.

1 comment:

Maddie said...

"besides Maddie...". Its true. I check every day. You're in my prayers friend.