Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Goodbye Junior Year...


Wow my life moves exponentially…finished the hardest semester ever. I can’t even remember how many papers I wrote in the last 3 weeks…eleven? Twelve? I did homework six days out of the week usually for that last month of school. It was incredibly stressful, I remember fearing for my heart one day because it wouldn’t slow down. Right before finals, my sister broke down in downtown LA so had to go rescue her and pay a homeless man to fix her car. The next day we went to the Ellen show (the day after Kelly was there of course, gosh fkalewaowiajdhjakcbn) and didn’t get in the main audience but got guaranteed tickets for the fall (which is way better actually because Jamie Foxx was there and we had just seen him at Wango Tango). On the way home from Ellen we got hit on by a guy trying to sell us a car cleaner. He asked for my number and I said ‘sorry but you can give me yours!’ haha. He said ‘I know I look ugly righ t now but I get it, I get it’. Yeah, you are, sorry. You are also tryingto sell me something and then hitting on my afterwards. So then that night we get back and I am locked out of my room. We call my roomie to see where she is and she answers the phone in hysterics because she was just in a horrible car accident. I went down there right away, after getting in my room first of course, oh and my phone had died during all of this as well. Her huge suv was up on the median and totaled. The other driver was taken away in an ambulance. It was awful. The next night I had to move stuff into the house and pick furniture up in Long Beach. But before that my sister and I had to get into a huge screaming match of course. Basically, I wanted her to go home and she just kept hanging around. She doesn’t have a job and doesn’t like being at home…I get that. But don’t come bug me for days during my incredibly stressful time. So that was my weekend before finals.

But now I am done, and am praying for B’s in all my classes. Jess came and visited for the last week and I hardly got to see her due to my workload, but we did get to go to Disneyland.

Finally after all of that, I could start moving out of the dorms and into the house Saturday. It took for…ev…er. My mom didn’t get here til 3pm Saturday and I had to be out by 6pm. Ugh. Then my roommate and her ENTIRE stressful family (SIX of them were there) were in my dorm room trying to pack her up so of course that means I am automatically demoted to staying out of the way and not being able to do anything. By the time they leave, I have 2 hours left to pack most of it. Right when my mom arrived I realized my keys fell out of my pocket recently and now I can’t locate them. I retraced my steps and asked at the offices for an entire hour. Thus, if you are doing the math correctly, I have an hour left to get out of the dorm now. But keep in mind my keys are lost which means I am now locked out of my car, which is parked in the fire zone in front of the dorm. My mom tries to break in with a coat hanger, then we just load up her car for awhile, and finally we call AAA and they let me in right away. So I get my spare key which solves that problem I guess. But by this time, check out is closed and I start freaking out that I'm going to get fined. I finally get all my stuff out and just decide to deal with it in the morning, and everything worked out fine.

Moved everything into the Poner house and still haven't completely unpacked. It's awesome here, I love it. I love the people too. Except Mike. Screw him. I need to write another Mike Diaries soon, so don't let me forget.

Wednesday night we had our first official outing as housemates haha. We went LINE DANCING at a bar/club place in Fullerton called In Cahoots. We had no idea what to expect and that was the best part. We dressed up and practiced in the kitchen and then we were off. There were like 12 of us total. It was probably the most fun I've had in so long. Just the sight of our group out on the dance floor, doing everything wrong while everyone else knew all the steps to every stupid line dance hahaha. I can't wait til the next time. I love this summer so far.

I think I'm gonna like it here.

No comments: