Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry.

I really am going to try to start blogging regularly. I remember how it feels when I want people to blog and I keep checking and they never do...so I won't do that to you.

I left off with Kelly Clarkson in July. First of all, amazing. Closest seats I've had so far. Such a great night for me, she was so good vocally that night. More Kelly news is that Monday I am going with some of my closest friends to see her for free in Hollywood!!!!!!!! I am so stoked, I thought I was going to have to wait until December 1st (Fresno concert) to see her again, and everyone knows I hate waiting.

Then I spent 10 days in Portland visiting the Gremauxs, and it was awesome like always. Then right after Oregon was Disneyland and Catalina for my mom's birthday. I was exhausted. Also everything went wrong that weekend. Here are some examples:

Couldn't find our hotel. Went to dinner at Ihop but our cousin Crissy and her kids couldn't meet us in time so we had a big table for nothing. Woke up super early for disneyland (that means headache for me). Then my mom couldn't find our tickets and everything for Catalina so she is now convinced someone broke in our car and stole them. My sister and I are trying to convince her no one would break in just for those. She ended up finding them at the end of the day though but it caused a lot of fighting. My sister's debit card didn't work so I had to pay for her to get in (our pass had it blocked for the day we were there). My mom got a wheelchair since she had foot surgery but we kept hitting people with it accidently. Couldn't find anywhere to eat so ended up eating McDonalds at 11:30 at night. We drive all the way to Long Beach when my mom goes 'oh I forgot my purse back at McDonalds in Anaheim'. Drive all the way back to get it. It's 1:30am when we go to bed. Had to get up at 7:30 to catch the boat to Catalina. Felt sick on the way there. When we got there, the place we were supposed to eat lunch at wasn't open yet and we were supposed to catch a glass bottom boat ride very soon. Had to eat our lunch very fast and then get on another nauseating boat. Then took a tour of the island in a huge converted horse trailer or something, and it was super scary and close to the edge of the roads. Everyone was screaming like we were on a ride and I just kept screaming for my life, yelling THIS IS REAL LIFE, REAL LIFE!!! Then we finally go back and just wait for the boat since we were so tired. We get back to Long Beach and want chinese food but don't have internet so we had to go to the lobby and look it up. Found a place we liked but when we find it IT'S OUT OF BUSINESS. So we find this other hole in the wall chinese place. Then the next day we had to find a mattress for me and of course, more places we looked up ending up being out of business when we showed up. So there are some examples.

Anyways, started school though and it's hard. 18 units, 2 jobs, 35 hours in a first grade classroom, and keeping up with errands and chores. But I love all the people in my life and it's been great having out of state friends back at school. I also am excited about the art class I am in this semester. I am rethinking teaching lately and maybe going into some music business type thing but I am not being very practical. I just want a job that I will love.

Finally, I have had it with my toshiba laptop. I bought a Macbook Pro, with a free ipod touch. I am beyond excited. I had the Ipod engraved pretty awesome but I will show you when I get it. Also the Ipod touch will solve my problem of always needing to google directions and stores when I am out. I will never need gps! This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok guess that's it.

No comments: