Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

ok ok ok ok ok ok OKAY

2 days til my 5th Kelly Clarkson concert. I don't care what you say, the reason why I keep going is because it gets BETTER every time!

also because I have never sat as close as 5th row, I have always been way up, far away.

ok so I am a little excited.

but I got majorly bummed today because her management team is going through hard economic times and no one has been running her fan club website, therefore, there were no meet and greets set up for this concert. and THEN they issue a statement saying they will get it fixed but that the Orange County show will not have meet and greets. JUST MY LUCK THE ONLY SHOW WITHOUT EM IS MINE. seriously, i hate my luck. I had a feeling since it is a smaller concert at the fair that I would have the best chance and winning one this time, but guess not. I will wait til the huge All I Ever Wanted tour in the fall.


also, I miss having a church. I also miss GCC and being in a youth/college group. I loved them but now I hardly know a lot of them because I am never home anymore. I will always have my unforgettable memories though I guess.

live and let dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. hahaha I wanna karaoke that.

oh yeah, we got karaoke at our house so that's prolly why I said that. it is the best entertainment.

No comments: