Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Punished.

I am being punished by 2 of my housemates. My punishment is absolutely no Kelly Clarkson for nine days. I had to turn in my posters, ALL cds (even burned ones, which is all that plays in my car), my dvd, and my lifesize cutout of her. I am not allowed to listen to her song, talk about her at all, read anything about her online, and if I hear her in a store, or someone talks to me about her, I simply have to walk away (Walk Away…haha).

What did I do to deserve this you may ask? Well, my housemate Lindsey and I went to the Brea Mall to go to H&M. As she was checking out, there was a (gay) boy ringing us up. I recognized him and I knew what I was about to do would be epic. So I tapped Lindsey, raised my eyebrows, and said: “watch this…”. She gave me the most confused look, not knowing WHAT I was going to do, since I am usually the shyest, most awkward person around others. This is what took place next:

Me: “is your name Tyler ?”
Tyler: “yes, how did you know?! I don’t even have my nametag on!”
Me: “Haha, do you like Kelly Clarkson?”
Tyler: “ummm YES. Like borderline OBSESSED! My friends make fun of me! How did you know?!”
Me: “I’ve seen you at some concerts and on the online message boards!”
:::WE HIGH FIVE:::
Tyler: “No way that’s awesome! What concerts?!”
Me: “Wango Tango in Irvine , Costa Mesa …”
Tyler: “No way! Did you go to San Diego too?!”
Me: “No, just Costa Mesa…”
Tyler: “OMG, the San Diego show was AWESOME, they let us run to the front row at the end!”
Me: “NO WAY!”
Tyler: “Yeah! Are you going to Vegas in the fall, I just booked my hotel! I’m so excited”
Me: “No, I was going to but I am just going to Fresno instead. We just went to the free LA concert last week for Jimmy Kimmel.”
Tyler: “NO WAY, I was there too!”
Me: “Awesome! You got to meet her at Wango Tango right??”
Tyler: “yes, oh my gosh I was so nervous. Isn’t she the best though?”
Me: “yes, I am so jealous!”
Tyler: “What’s your username on the fanclub?”
Me: “Deeeeeb, but I don’t post, I just read haha. So you work here?”
Tyler: “Yeah for like a month now.”
Me: “Awesome, well nice meeting you!”

Me: “Ahhhhhhhhhhh, hahahahahha, can you believe this?!”
Lindsey: “No Deb. Find a ride home.”

So since I embarrassed her, she and Delia came up with a punishment: 9 days no Kelly, because that’s how many times she wanted to kill herself when she was standing there with me.

It’s day 4 and has been hard because of Grammy submissions being made, and her first fall tour show tonight…

Thursday, when my punishment is up, they are letting me watch the View, since Kelly will be on. But I have to say how great Carrie Underwood is during the commercials…which is hard for me.

Anyways, I’m leaving the country because it’s so hard. Just kidding, I am going on a missions trip to Mexico today through Sunday, so I wouldn’t be able to be tempted anyways.
This 9 days will be good for me. But this is possibly the funniest story of all time.

No comments: