Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Freedom.

My punishment is over in the morning.

It was very difficult.

I need a life. Maybe if I had a boyfriend I would ditch this hobby.

Okay who am I kidding.


Other than that I guess everything is normal. Car got fixed (was only something stuck in the AC so no big bill, God is amazing as I write this from my new Mac), car got ridiculously clean due to the car wash workers incompetence in distinguishing 'seats' from 'carpet'.

I've had soooo much school work and looking at my planner for the weeks ahead just stresses me out. I just started in my first grade classroom this week too so I'll be in there twice a week. It's been good so far.

My good friend Ashley of 9 years is coming down to visit me this weekend. Should be fun. I think all the people in my life are awesome and have been constantly reminded of that lately. My Biola friends, my Visalia friends, my church friends, my housemates, my boss, my mom (most the time...we have gotten a lot better now that I am really on my own).

Ok...see ya...

No comments: