Total Pageviews

Monday, December 14, 2009

Thankful

That there are people left in the music industry with morals and credibility. And who thank God in each of their albums...I love to see how this individual started out and never lost sight of what is important.

"First and foremost, I want to thank God. This past year has been such a blessing and I haven't taken one thing for granted. I am thankful every day, not just for the past year, but also for my family, friends and life." Thankful. April 2003.

"God, you are so gracious and giving, there are no words to describe my love and passion for you. These past couple of years have been a bit hard and so crazy and I thank You for being with me and teaching me to just let things go and give them up to you.. because no matter how strong I think I am, I CANNOT do anything without you." Breakaway. November 2004.

"First, I want to thank God, Jesus and whatever force has been keeping me sane in this crazy world. I know you're up there and on my side and there have been times when I know that's the only thing that is keeping me going..." My December. June 2007.

"Thank You God for every breath, every miracle, and every gift you have given me when I am so undeserving. At the end of the day, we might not be perfect, we might not always win, and we might screw up big time...but we are here and here for the right reasons, and that's what counts." All I Ever Wanted. March 2009.

That is probably the biggest reason why I look up to her. She inspires me to be better and she is way out of her time in today's music. Can't wait to see what she does when she leaves her record label.

Merry Christmas.



She recorded that for her mom for Christmas.

1 comment:

BRY said...

this is the best post.