Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Soon.

What up 18 month blogging break? Sorry about that.

The thing is, I've been pouring my heart out on Tumblr every once in awhile, if you can find posts of substance between Kelly Clarkson nonsesnse and things I find funny/relatable. So at least some things have been documented.

This is such a weird life stage for me...which is why I don't really know what to say yet. This seems to be true in real life as well these days, when people ask "what's God doing in your life lately?" or "how have you been?" I'm slow to speak and long to think, with an unsure answer as a conclusion. 

All I know right now is I want to document. I found my blog I had during student teaching and was so thankful I did that. I found emails from 2002 (freshman year of high school) and was so thankful that technology serves as a time capsule for so much now. So sorry for this lack of update update, but know that it's being pondered and is coming soon.

No comments: