Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Reminiscing.

Lately I have been reflecting back on missions trips from my past and what an experience each of them was. The devastation in Japan has me thinking about it even more now because of the help needed there, and I have been super annoyed with anyone that has made it about them somehow/made jokes about it. I’ve just been feeling lately that I want to get out and do something different. Something away from here, out of my comfort zone, but something that will allow me to meet great people and build great relationships. I have been a bit discouraged as the job I am working on taking looks like it will be a part time thing so I am already looking at other options. I am going to the Biola career fair in a few weeks and will check out my options around here. I really want to avoid working 2 part time jobs and just be committed to one thing. I have been praying for insight, patience, and perseverance lately that I will just find what God has for me and will follow through with whatever he puts on my heart. Reflecting on the good parts of my past has been comforting this weekend.

click here to see the full post with photos.

No comments: